Thursday, April 05, 2012

Mr.Know-it-all

This is my first time using English language to blog. So weird, i'm not that kind of banana. But, life fills with FIRST TIME isn't it ?? English is always one of my weakness in my academy, trying hard to improve it but the thing is i never try =.= This Saturday, i'm going to represent our school to present to the carnival of Chinese society, sort of, i think. This is the second time that i go to SMK Selesa Jaya, either 1 or 2, whatever.  It is going to be cool if i get into second round. ALL THE BEST SMK SRI RAHMAT AND MY JUNIOR.

It is quite difficult to keep using English to describe feelings while i'm listening to Jay's song, particularly it is in Chinese =.=

I always know, if i do not believe in any idols or gods, i believe in myself. In my belief, everything obey the rule of CHOOSE, your life story will shuffling and changing with your decisions. All will be affected by a little decision, pretty cool, huh?? The more obstacles i met, the deeper i believe in this rule, that i created it myself, almost an idiot, i knew, don't laugh.

I always know, situation now was my masterpiece, i wasn't proud of it, but quite depress when i review     all the decision that i made, damn straightforward and damn sharp. It is not going to change, whenever my mind or attitude, you guys and i deserve it. If there is some kind of FATE can be explain, then i will say that even the god don't want me to interfere.

I need a cup of coffee, to continue my research for the debate training session coming on this Friday. It is going to be exciting because i will meet my old opponent that i never escape from the shadow that he gave me. I never sit before the table in a debate competition for a long time, i think almost 4 months or more, i nearly forgot the heartbeats and rhythm while discussing and competing with enemies. Fine, i'm going to break the curse, and wish me all the best =]

I think i am going to sleep first and bring along my notebook to school tomorrow, damn lazy i know, or else i would die if i don't sleep enough and it will causes me dead =.= So, goodnight and sweet dream to my loves =]

I'm not Socrates, i don't have great wisdom. But, my name is LEE ZHENG, i think i'm a special one and i have faith, COME ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment